Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Parsec 2011 Finalist!


















The Parsec Award finalists have been posted at http://www.parsecawards.com/2011-parsec-awards/finalists/

I am honored for the "Geek Out! with Mainframe" podcast to be a Parsec Award finalist in the category of Best Speculative Fiction Fan or News Podcast (General). Sincere congrats to the other finalists! You folks put out some truly excellent content.

Big thanks to the Parsec Committee for listening to a LOT of audio submissions. :)

To the honorable judges for the Parsecs this year, I apologize in advance ... (at least my guests are awesome) ;)

To the other podcast finalists in my category, don't worry about my little podcast ... it's the rest of the field you have to worry about.

To my guests, thanks ever so much for being on the show. :) ... I wish I could have included a clip from all of you in my submission.

Finally to my listeners, you are what the show is about, I hope you are enjoying the ride. :)

I'm looking forward to going to DragonCon and talking to some of the great podcasters there :)

You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment